E-newsletter - December 2011
Festival de la chanson de Tadoussac: an absolute must
What the organizers proudly call the “biggest of the small festivals” is expanding beyond Quebec and spreading throughout the French-speaking community.
Coming home to fine dining
Les Fougères: two Outaouais chefs with a taste for expansion. Read about these restauranteurs who became shopkeepers and caterers.
Striking a chord with music lovers
Through a structured marketing strategy, the Festival des guitares du monde en Abitibi-Témiscamingue is attracting increasingly more guitar enthusiasts.
Subscribe to our Twitter account @CanEconDev
- Groupe Fitsystèmes proposes revolutionary innovation for sports enthusiasts #Mauricie [news releaseGovernment of Canada lends financial support to Groupe Fitsystèmes Inc. ]
- More reliable telecommunications in South America thanks to NCI Technologies #Laurentides [news releaseNCI Technologies Inc. receives funding from Government of Canada ]
- Entrepreneurship gets new wind in its sails in Nord-du-Québec #NordduQc [news releaseGovernment of Canada funds Centre d’entrepreneurship nordique ]
- Baultar Concept to commercialize two new innovative products #Estrie [news releaseBaultar Concept receives funding from Government of Canada ]
- Ébénisterie St-Fabien Industriel, for quality commercial cabinetry #BasStL [news releaseÉbénisterie St-Fabien Industriel Inc. receives funding from Government of Canada to update manufacturing equipment ]