E-newsletter - December 2011
Festival de la chanson de Tadoussac: an absolute must
What the organizers proudly call the “biggest of the small festivals” is expanding beyond Quebec and spreading throughout the French-speaking community.
Coming home to fine dining
Les Fougères: two Outaouais chefs with a taste for expansion. Read about these restauranteurs who became shopkeepers and caterers.
Striking a chord with music lovers
Through a structured marketing strategy, the Festival des guitares du monde en Abitibi-Témiscamingue is attracting increasingly more guitar enthusiasts.
Subscribe to our Twitter account @CanEconDev
- Groupe Fitsystèmes proposes revolutionary innovation for sports enthusiasts #Mauricie [news releaseGovernment of Canada lends financial support to Groupe Fitsystèmes Inc. ]
- More reliable telecommunications in South America thanks to NCI Technologies #Laurentides [news releaseNCI Technologies Inc. receives funding from Government of Canada ]
- Entrepreneurship gets new wind in its sails in Nord-du-Québec #NordduQc [news releaseGovernment of Canada funds Centre d’entrepreneurship nordique ]
- Baultar Concept to commercialize two new innovative products #Estrie [news releaseBaultar Concept receives funding from Government of Canada ]
- Ébénisterie St-Fabien Industriel, for quality commercial cabinetry #BasStL [news releaseÉbénisterie St-Fabien Industriel Inc. receives funding from Government of Canada to update manufacturing equipment ]
Canada's Federal Tourism Strategy sets out a new approach to strengthening Canada's tourism sector and helping it continue to make a significant contribution to the Canadian economy. Check it out!
Tips and tools
The Canada Business Network website presents many organizations that offer business development resources and services that can help the growth of your business.
You want to export your products and services to a foreign market? The Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal is offering a training session on the legal implications of different methods of entering the market.
- Date Modified: