These reports represent the situation to the Agency at the time of publication. They may not reflect the current situation given subsequent management action.
Please note that beginning April 1, 2012, the Agency's internal audit services are provided by the Office of the Comptroller General of Canada.
We also invite you to consult the internal audit reports for regional development agencies on their contribution programs provided by the Office of the Comptroller General of Canada.
- Core Control Audit of Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions
- Management Action Plan Core Control Audit of the Economic Development Agency of Canada for the Regions of Quebec
- Audit of collection and recovery management mechanisms for repayable contributions
- Review of the Monitoring of Agreements under the Community Adjustment Fund (CAF) and the Recreational Infrastructure Canada program (RInC)
- Audit of the integrity of information in Hermès Finance
- Internal Audit of the Infrastructure Canada Program
- Internal Audit of the Municipal Rural Infrastructure Fund (MRIF)
- Internal audit on project analyses as part of the Community Adjustment Fund (CAF) and the Recreational Infrastructure Canada program (RINC)
- Internal audit on the coordination of funding assistance provided under the Community Adjustment Fund (CAF) and the Recreational Infrastructure in Canada (RINC) program
- Internal audit on the financial management control framework for initiatives related to Canada's Economic Action Plan (EAP)
- Internal Audit of the Infrastructure Canada Program (ICP)
- Municipal Rural Infrastructure Fund (MRIF) - Internal Audit Report
- Audit of the management framework and compliance of position classification files
- Internal audit report on monitoring activities for agreements considered high risk
- Internal audit of the Fiducie du Chantier de l’économie sociale
- Internal Audit - Community Futures Program (CFP)
- Internal audit of the integrity of data in the Hermès Programs system
- Audit of compliance with contractual linguistic obligation by designated Community Futures Development Corporations (CFDCs) and Business Development Centres (BDCs)
- Internal audit report - Management audit of Canada Economic Development business offices
- Date Modified: