These reports represent the situation at Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions (CED) at the time of publication. They may not reflect the current situation given subsequent management action.
CED client surveys
With a view to improving our programs, we are currently conducting an online, as well as a call survey. The call survey is conducted by Léger Marketing on behalf of CED. The purpose of these surveys is to identify the needs of entrepreneurs and measure the impact of the services they received.
We encourage you to complete either one of the surveys if you have received an invitation to do so.
Should you have any questions, feel free to send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- Economic Impact Study from 2001 to 2010
- Project to Implement the Eeyou Istchee Broadband Communications Network (ECN)
- Summative Evaluation of Initiatives: Start-up and Succession and Business Support
- Summative evaluation of the Municipal Rural Infrastructure Fund (MRIF) Program
- Implementation Evaluation of the Support Inititiative for the International Cruise Development on the St. Lawrence and Saguenay Rivers
- Summative Evaluation of the Business and Regional Growth program
- Summative Evaluation of the Community Diversification Program
- Date Modified: