Greater Montréal Business Office
The Agency encourages the development of the Greater Montréal business communities by directly assisting this region’s businesses with their projects.We also help the organizations that support those businesses.
The Greater Montréal Business Office serves a vast territory that is both economically and demographically diverse. It includes SMEs operating in more traditional sectors, service and cultural enterprises and new technology industries.
Please note that the Greater Montréal business office serves the following RCMs of these regions:
- Laval: Laval RCM
- Lanaudière: L’Assomption and Les Moulins
- Laurentides: Deux-Montagnes, Thérèse-De Blainville, Mirabel and La Rivière-du-Nord
- Montérégie: Rouville, Le Haut-Richelieu, La Vallée-du-Richelieu, Longueuil, Marguerite-D'Youville, Roussillon, Les Jardins-de-Napierville, Le Haut-Saint-Laurent, Beauharnois-Salaberry and Vaudreuil-Soulanges
To learn more, contact an advisor from our business office. He or she will be able to inform you, advise you or guide you in carrying out your project, on the basis of the region’s action priorities and availability of Agency funding.
The business office has identified the following action priorities:
- Emphasizing productivity and innovation capabilities in enterprise (e.g.: acquisition of strategic leading-edge equipment)
- Assisting enterprises that are part of a value chain
- Promoting the bringing to market of innovative products to attract foreign venture capital (e.g.: commercialization or market development)
- Supporting entrepreneurship (e.g.: business creation or transfer projects)
For more information about all the activities we support, visit our programs.
Services offered in the region
Our advisors inform, advise and guide businesses and non-profit organizations in their economic development actions.
To learn more, visit our services.
Dominion Square Building
1255 Peel Street, Suite 900
Montréal, Quebec H3B 2T9
Network of partners
- Info entrepreneurs
Offers information services to businesses from all sectors and at every stage of development. Provides access to information on federal and provincial departments as well as to integrated information products and interactive tools.
- National Research Council Canada (NRC)
Supports SMEs in approving and developing new products or procedures. Financial assistance is awarded after the project has been assessed by an industrial technology advisor.
- Community Economic Development Corporations (CEDCs) (french)
CEDCs focus on the economic and social revitalization of the most disadvantaged urban neighbourhoods by stimulating the startup of small businesses in their areas.
- CDEC Ahuntsic – Cartierville
9200 De L’Acadie Boulevard, Suite 104
Montréal, Quebec H4N 2T2
- CDEC (CLD) Anjou – Montréal-Nord
7701 Louis-H-Lafontaine Boulevard
Anjou, Quebec H1K 4B9
- CDEC Centre-Sud – Plateau Mont-Royal
3565 Berri Street, Suite 200
Montréal, Quebec H2L 4G3
- CDEC Côte-des-Neiges – Notre-Dame-de-Grâce
4950 chemin Queen Mary, Suite 101
Montréal, Quebec H3W 1X3
- CDEC LaSalle – Lachine
410 Lafleur Avenue, Suite 50
LaSalle, Quebec H8R 3H6
- CDEC Rosemont – Petite Patrie
2339 Beaubien Street East
Montréal, Quebec H2G 1N1
- CDEST (Corporation de développement de l’Est)
4435 De Rouen Street
Montréal, Quebec H1V 1H1
- CREC (Corporation de relance économique et communautaire) de Saint-Léonard
5960 Jean-Talon Street E, Suite 310
Saint-Léonard, Quebec H1S 1M2
- RESO (Regroupement économique et social du Sud-Ouest)
3181 Saint-Jacques Street
Montréal, Quebec H4C 1G7
- SDE Rivière-des-Prairies - Pointe-aux-Trembles - Montréal-Est
7305 Henri-Bourassa Boulevard, Suite 200
Montréal, Quebec H1E 2Z6
- Youth Employment Services
Support at the pre-startup and startup stages of a business through information services to prepare a business plan or gain access to funding.
- Centre d'entreprises et d'innovation de Montréal (CEIM)
Offers services according to a flexible formula of business support, search for funding and ad hoc consultation in order to improve entrepreneurs’ performance during the startup and expansion phases of their business.
- Montreal Tourism
Services to promote Montreal as a destination for tourists and a host for visitors and guidance in the development of tourism products.
1555 Peel Street, Suite 600
Montréal, Quebec H3A 3L8
- Service d’aide aux jeunes entrepreneurs Montréal Métro (SAJE)
Support services for entrepreneurs at the startup stage or in a period of growth. Offers information, coaching, support, guidance, training and search for funding services.
For further details, visit our network of partners who may be able to meet your specific needs.
Kinova: reaching out
Thanks to the ingenuity of its team and the exceptional qualities of its JACO arm, Kinova has succeeded in exporting to several European markets.
Youth Employment Services: YES to English entrepreneurship
Find out how this organization, which is dedicated to promoting entrepreneurship among young anglophones, is becoming an absolute must for the Greater Montréal English-speaking community.
- - Minister Denis Lebel marks the 40th anniversary of the Fédération des clubs de motoneigistes du Québec
- - Government of Canada: partner of 2014 RBC Canadian Open
- - Productive visit by Minister Lebel to Farnborough International Airshow in United Kingdom
- - Government of Canada supports growth of two aerospace companies
- - Government of Canada contributes to Canadian aerospace industry outreach at Farnborough International Airshow
Tools and resources
- Date Modified: